We are providing this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website. Please, note that this policy only applies to our public website (celedonpartners.com) and are designed to help adhere to ethical advertising standards.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
When visiting celedonpartners.com we want to optimize your experience, ensure our content is available to you and be able to engage with you via our trusted 3rd party vendors. To that end, we and our suppliers may place cookies to your browsers to achieve this goal. In addition, the following types of data may be collected for the purposes of targeted advertising, site optimization, monitoring, etc: your IP addresses, cookie identifiers, common browser and device statistics as well as actions you take on our website. If you choose to provide your contact information, engage in sales or support conversation, additional information will be captured to enable those conversations.
Additional data we may collect include:
- Data may be used by third parties: To target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
- Data from third-parties: This data helps us better understand our audience and deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include: pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some advertisers or other third-party ad platforms choose to share with us – such as your “Customer ID” with an advertiser or other identifiers.
- Email and contact info, if provided by you via our contact forms or blog, will be used to in to contact you for sales purposes (such as when you request a demo) or informational purposes (such as when you subscribe to our newsletter). You many request to unsubscribe from any of these communication methods at any time using links provided in those communications.
Given a situation in which we may be compelled to provide data sharing we want to be sure it is clear that we may disclose information about you through data sharing including third-party cookies if the following scenarios are presented:
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Celedon Partners or any other third-party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- We may also disclose aggregated, anonymized info with other third-parties.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Your Choices and Opting-Out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, it’s important to us too. That is why we choose only to work with major, reputable advertising platforms that conform with ethical advertising standards and provide options to opt out. Methods for doing so include:
- For that vendors that support this method – you can opt out of receiving targeted ads served for us by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of our ads. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out our vendors may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention).
- Some of our third-party provider are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adhere to the NAI Codes of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- To comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as third-party Partners via the DAA website aboutads.info.
- To comply with the Canadian Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC) you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as third-party Partners via the DAAC website http://youradchoices.ca.
- To comply with the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out, we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) and site performance.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our providers opt-out tools.
- You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): Most of our providers respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, they will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
- Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
- In addition, if you are in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the information we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page.
Contact us About Questions or Concerns
If you have questions about this Website Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you can contact email@example.com.